Mobile Advisors – who are they and what do they do?
Mobile Advisors are a group of experts in new technologies operating all over Poland under the “Sector 3.0” Program. They shall have outstanding skills in ICT and be willing to help other organizations use new technologies in their everyday work. Their task is first of all to advice NGOs in such areas as:
- Technologies in project management;
- Online fundraising;
- Promotion in social media;
- Applications useful in organization’s everyday functioning;
A Mobile Advisor gives ca. 20 pieces of advice to organizations per year and organizes 2 training workshops to share his knowledge that is useful for participants in their everyday operating. All activities can be carried out by individual MA or in a team with other Mobile Advisors as a regional group that not only is the closest partner but also a support group for new members of the network.
Who can be an ideal Mobile Advisor?
An ideal candidate for a Mobile Advisor shall be:
- active in local communities and enjoy helping the others;
- interested in new technologies;
- willing to improve his/her digital competence;
- experienced in sharing his knowledge;
- open to cooperation with NGOs;
What can the “Sector 3.0” Program offer you?
If you have technical skills but have never had any contact with the environment of non-governmental organizations and other institutions of that type, the program will offer you:
- training in coaching and interpersonal skills;
- integration and networking with local organizations;
- membership of technological leaders environment;
- regular improving your ICT competence;
- contact with a coordinator who will support you in carrying out your tasks;
After the candidates have been qualified, they will take part in two training sessions, on November 9-11 and 23-25, that shall prepare them to be the Mobile Advisors. Participation in the training sessions is mandatory.
The enrollment in on from September 17 to October 17, 2018 r. The results will be announced on October 25.
Feel invited to submit your entry form!
Should you have any additional questions, please contact: email@example.com.