The institution that decides to invite students to come during the holidays will become a place of fun. Volunteers with their attitude become role models and inspire development of passions in children, and at the same time guarantee interesting entertainment.
A summer educational workshop lasts 5 days, 5 lessons a day. Each institution can host from 2 to 6 volunteers (the students carry out each project in teams of 2 or 3 persons). The classes are on various subjects, such as animation-integration activities, fine arts, Sciences, cooking, etc. The “PROJECTOR” volunteers are students with passions in many fields, very creative, and you can be sure they will come with interesting ideas.
The educational institution shall:
- assign a person in charge of the project who will contact student volunteers and support them in carrying out their project,
- provide accommodation for volunteers (it can be a room with mattresses at school or a hostel, agritourism farm, etc.) and three meals a day or products for preparing meals by themselves.
The “PROJECTOR” offers:
- promotion of the offer of the establishment and assistance in finding volunteers who will conduct workshops,
- materials and aids necessary for conducting classes,
- reimbursement of students’ travel costs and insurance.
The institutions can apply filling out the form.
More information about summer projects can be found at www.projektor.org.pl.
The Program Office is available on working days from 8:00 hrs. to 16:00 hrs.
Infoline: 800 444 131; Tel. 507 703 240; 81 534 78 93