Winners of the competition can get grants of up to PLN 8,500 for six-month projects implemented from February 1, 2021 and July 31, 2021. Grants are for the following institutions and organizations based in villages and small towns of up to 20,000 residents:
- County, municipal and communal libraries,
- Municipal and communal cultural centers,
- NGOs (registered as associations or foundations in National Court Register or registers kept by the head of a county),
- Voluntary Fire Brigades,
- Informal groups of adults (willing to set up an NGO).
The project participants shall be young people aged from 13 to 19 (Students of 7th and 8th year of elementary schools and of high schools) from villages and small towns of up to 20,000 residents. Recommended number of the project group members is 12-20 people.
The objective of the Regional Grant Competition is to support local projects that are an interesting challenge for young people and give them a chance to cooperate with other people. Participants must agree a common goal which they want to pursue. While pursuing it, they learn how to plan and work in a team, learn local history, culture and traditions. They make new friends. They act for the good of local community. They develop their passions and interests, and check themselves out in new situations.
Should you have any questions, contact our Regional Partners who will give you more information on the Competition. They are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 hrs. to 14:00 hrs., on October 23 and 26, 2020 from 9:00 hrs. to15:30 hrs. and on October 27, 2020 from 9:00 hrs. to 12:00hrs. You can contact:
- Western Institute Association in Poznań
covers Lubuskie, Pomorskie, Wielkopolskie, and Zachodniopomorskie provinces
Tel.: 602 684 425; e-mail: email@example.com
- Żywiec Development Foundation in Żywiec
covers Dolnośląskie, Łódzkie, Opolskie, and Śląskie provinces
Tel.: 33 475 44 77; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- STOPA Ełk Association of the Active in Ełk
covers Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Mazowieckie, Podlaskie, and Warmińsko-Mazurskie provinces
Tel.: 608 305 766, 796 538 105; e-mail: email@example.com
- SMK Foundation in Koćmierzówa near Sandomierz
covers: Lubelskie, Małopolskie, Podkarpackie, and Świętokrzyskie provinces
Tel.: 607 560 016; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The most important dates:
- August 4, 2020 – announcing the Competition,
- October 27, 2020 – deadline for applications (at 12:00 hrs),
- December 15, 2020 – announcing the Competition results.
The Regional Grant Competition is organized as part of the PAFF “Equal Opportunities 2020” Program managed by the Polish Children and Youth Foundation.
The Competition is held under the patronage of non-governmental organizations’ portal: ngo.pl