The program, launched in 2000, is addressed to non-governmental organizations and educational institutions willing to share Poland’s experiences of social and economic transformation with partners from other Eastern European countries, the Caucasus and Central Asia. The grant competition is for partnership projects implemented in: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kirgizstan, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine, and Tajikistan.
To be eligible, the projects submitted to the competition shall be implemented in at least one of the following areas:
- Social or welfare problems;
- Education and upbringing;
- Entrepreneurship development;
- Cultural heritage;
- Development and support for Third Sector;
- Development and support for local government;
- Development of modern, independent media.
- Grants of up to PLN 60,000;
- Project implementation period: up to 12 months;
- The projects need to be planned and implemented jointly with a partner in the country covered by the program.
Come to the information meetings to be held:
- in Gdynia, on February 19, 2018 at 12:00-14:00 hrs.;
- in Warsaw, on February 20, 2018 at 12:00-14:00 hrs.;
- in Łodz, on February 26, 2018 at 12:00-14:00 hrs.;
The Competition Rules and the Cost Eligibility Rules are available on: www.programrita.org.
The deadline for applications is on March 15, at 16:00 hrs.
To learn more, contact Ewa Sobiesak – email@example.com