If you have at least 3 years of experience in working for a particular community, and especially if you have carried out a project financed by the Polish-American Freedom Foundation – apply now!
Through this program, your actions will reach a new level and gain a new momentum. The School for Leaders Foundation is accepting applications until March 11, 2019.
The program will enable you to:
- See your actions in a new light – you will set goals and recognize your strengths;
- Gain competencies that will make you more efficient – you’ll be able to create a convincing vision and learn how to involve others into your projects; you’ll also learn how to implement changes effectively;
- Get to know yourself better thanks to a year-long focus on self-development;
- Meet a unique group of active people from various NGOs, local governments and the business sector. You’ll have a chance to form relationships that will last long after the program has been completed.
- a 12-month-long individual work with a tutor;
- 4 training sessions;
- study visits all around Poland;
- a program for alumni;
Detailed information is available from Julia Szcześniak and Agnieszka Szelągowska, the School for Leaders Foundation – phone: 510 078 760 and 22 556 82 57.
Learn more at: www.liderzy.pl